Ildiko Cleaning Service believes that we have a responsibility to care for and protect the environment in which we operate.
We are fully committed to improving our environmental performance across all our business activities, and will encourage
our business partners and members of the wider community to join us in this effort
Ildiko Cleaning Service recognises our key impact in the following areas:
- Energy use: we communicate via email and with our cleaning system we reduce energy usage
- Raw material use: we use concentrated cleaning product
- Waste generation: we collect and recycle
- Emissions to air/water and water use: we use eco-friendly cleaning products
- Transport: our cleaners are use public transport as much as possible
- Procurement : direct contact with the manufacturers
We will strive to:
- Adopt the highest environmental standards in all areas of operations, meeting and exceeding all relevant legislative requirements
- Assess our organisational activities and identify areas where we can minimise our impact on the environment
- Minimise waste through careful and efficient use of all materials and energy
- Purchase sustainable products wherever feasible e.g. recycled materials, FSC or low environmental impact products and energy from renewable sources
- Publicise our environmental position
- Train our sub-contractors in good environmental practice and encourage them to be involved
- Reduce environmental, safety and health risks to our sub-contractors and the areas where we operate
- Aim to include environmental and ethical considerations in investment decisions where appropriate
- Assist in developing solutions to environmental problems
Continually assessing the environmental impact of all our operations
Ildiko Cleaning Service has developed a series of action plans to supplement each of our environmental policy objectives.
These can be found in the office of Ildiko Cleaning Service.
Ildiko Cleaning Service will review its performance annually and publish the results.
Signed Ildiko Kovacs